Chet Faker - No Diggity


Shorty get down, good Lord
Baby got em up open all over town
Strictly biz, she don't play around
Cover much ground, got game by the pound
Getting paid is a forte
Each and every day, true player way
I can't get her out of my mind
(wow)
I think about the girl all the time
(wow wow)

East side to the west side
Pushing phat rides, it's no surprise
She got tricks in the stash
Stacking up the cash
Fast when it comes to the gas
By no means average
As long as she's got to have it
Baby, you're a perfect ten.

(Chorus #1)- 
I like the way you work it
(No diggity)
I got to bag it up 
(bag it up)

Repeat chorus #1 (3x)

She's got class and style
She knowledge by the pound,
Baby never act wild
Very low key on the profile
Catchin' feelins is a no,
Let me tell you how it goes
Curve's the words, spin's the verbs 
Lovers it curves so freak what you heard.

(Chorus #2)- 
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo
(Hey yo, man that girl looks good)
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo
(Play on, play on playette)
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo
(You're my kind of girl, no diggity)
Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo
(Hey)

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Изучение английского на Puzzle English

#ESL#video#lessons

Кормите уток замороженным зеленым горошком, а не хлебом!